Do you have a Business BCeID?
Application form overview
Your responses will save automatically, you may exit and return at any time.
All questions are mandatory unless indicated otherwise.
- Project details 10 pages
- Attachment uploads 3 pages
- Organization details 5 pages
- Acknowledgements 1 page
- Applicants can apply for multiple projects and technology types but must demonstrate satisfaction of the required qualifications for each project.
- Subject to the terms of the Application Guide, no information which is marked Proprietary or Confidential that is submitted by an applicant during the application process will be disclosed to a Third Party by the Ministry, unless otherwise authorized by the applicant or if required to be disclosed by law.
- Any document or content submitted as part of the application process shall be deemed and remain the property of the Province of B.C. and is subject to the B.C. Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
- CCBC is a program jointly funded by Canada and British Columbia. Applications selected by CCBC may be funded by both the Province and Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada‘s (ISED) Universal Broadband Fund (UBF). Despite the streamlined application process, ISED has its own decision-making process and the Province does not represent ISED or make determinations regarding the UBF.